Rep
Drives: Anything

Garage List
2008 Z4M Coupe  [10.00]
2018 Audi S3  [0.00]
2004 X5  [8.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrgo1 View Post
After 8 weeks finally received the cover, and of course it has the same fitment issues as previously reported. All I can say is what a waste of time and money. I am positive these are all coming from the same factory somewhere in Asia. The particularly vexing thing is that SG told me that the wait was due to them "making it". I call BS and say they were simply waiting on it to be delivered to them from whoever it is in Asia that's pumping them out. The communication from SG was poor and if I hadn't spent so much on shipping(SG rip off) as well as getting stung for an additional $50 in brokerage and what the cost of shipping it back will be, I would have it on its way back straight away. I guess I will try the dremel to fit routine and see how it looks, if not it's going where it really belongs...in the bin. Should have asked the same question as the OP, stupid me.

So after my rant I would say don't bother with these, and if you can't resist then just get one off eBay as it will be the same quality as this and cost a lot less. DON'T deal with SG on it.
Very dissapointed, but Thank You for the feedback
Appreciate 0