09-02-2010, 01:10 PM   #39
007MCoupe
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: '18 Sakhir M3 ZCP

Quote:
Originally Posted by shitbrownMcoupe View Post
most ferarris don't see the track. they lease them and return them after haha.... never understood those fugly bently's either.. the white coupe? damn fugly... rich is rich, please have some taste. You need a driver if you have a bently...

been to a meet with some fellow m coupe owners in Toronto in woodbridge... they had some exotics there.... I heard some of the owners of the OLD fers and lotus etc.. making some sarcastic arrogant comments... i just laughed in my mind.... most really loaded people I meet are quite humble and don't comment.... I'm sure real enthusists with real exotics wouldn't bring their cars out to lower end car meets that us BMW's have...

And the 350z's they're nice in Japan... the real deal... Fast and Furious really messed up the real Japanese style.
totally agreed about the F&F messing things up...When I was stationed on Okinawa the locals had soem REALLY nice rides. most went with a S14/S15 silvia and were done really intricately. Then you see the Americans and their huge wings and ridiculous body kits and annoyingly loud blow-offs...