View Single Post
      12-07-2010, 05:24 PM   #1
boydgti
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2007 z4m

Bavarian Soundwerks releasing speakers soon

We are indeed going to release the kit, and we're going to be releasing it soon! We have inventories en route as I type, and plan to begin shipping the kits before the New Year.

In your car we're going to start by upgrading the front soundstage. More specifically, the front midranges and tweeters. The factory mid-woofers in the kick panel remain, as they're more than capable of handling those lower midbass frequencies. We're more concerned with improving the lack of depth in the midrange and harsh high frequencies that plague the OEM speakers.

We're aware that the rear speakers need upgrading as well, and we do have the drivers necessary for the upgrade, but the installation process is beyond what most customers are capable doing themselves. We're going to make the rear speaker upgrade optional with the understanding that a professional (read: BMW dealer/independent shop) will need to handle the installation. We aren't able to offer support with that aspect of the installation, as the entire rear end of the car needs to come out to install the speakers. We'll of course have videos and .pdf guides covering the front soundstage installation.

I'll drop you a line as soon as we begin shipping, or you could place your order and get on our waiting list so that you're able to get in on the first shipment of speakers provided they're not already spoken for. If you'd like to chat prior to placing your order (we don't bill you until the speakers ship), please don't hesitate to give me a ring.

--

Best,
Theo Rademacher | Bavarian Soundwerks
Appreciate 0