04-02-2008, 01:16 AM   #27
1st_Knight
'Entwicklung 85 - Zukunft4'
United_States
Rep
Drives: 04 Z4 SMG DINAN S1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reach View Post
I'm sure if you put it in a non-approved place they will come and take it back.

PS> Who's alpenweiss in the background?

LOL...I was instructed both by DINAN & my Authorized Dealer that the Badge had to be set as per the provided instructions. In fact, the instructions were so very clear and idiot proof. I liked how they packaged the letters onto a premolded transparent mounting strip, which aligned with the left edge of the deck lid face. It was an easy job.

Furthermore, it was mentioned to me that to further obtain the other items such as the serial numbered plaque & "S", you must submit to DINAN, or to your Authorized Dealer a photograph of the installed badge on your vehicle. In fact, there is alot of paperwork that had to be submitted, from Authorized Dealer reciepts to photos of every installed item as well. As for me, it was worth it...

BTW, I just completed the installation of my DINAN Pedals....

Also, I had to get the DINAN oversized floor mats too, (manufacuted by Llyods). Excellent quality, and it feels good even when barefooted...lol...

Hopefully by Friday of this week I should be receiving my Stage 2 Supplemental Front Strut Tower Braces...

Up next...either the Stage 1 or 2 Suspension System, followed by a set of the 19" DINAN Lightweight Forged Performance Wheels...and that should do it....

...the car to the right of me in the first pic...is not alpine...the bright parking lot lights made IMAZ4N silver finish look almost white....
Appreciate 0