View Single Post
      11-11-2022, 09:51 AM   #8
Your09z
Banned
Rep
Drives: M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpraceman View Post
I ended up with a flat with one of my rear tires for my '06 Z4MR while on a road trip. Had to get towed and put a cheap temp tire on it just to get home. Now that I am back home, I need to get a new set of rears. I currently have Continental ContiSportContact 255/40 R18's on stock wheels.

Looking for recommendations on some comfortable riding tires that will handle some spirited driving on the mountain twisties. I don't do any racing. Needs to handle wet roads, but she stays garaged in the winter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpraceman View Post
I ended up with a flat with one of my rear tires for my '06 Z4MR while on a road trip. Had to get towed and put a cheap temp tire on it just to get home. Now that I am back home, I need to get a new set of rears. I currently have Continental ContiSportContact 255/40 R18's on stock wheels.

Looking for recommendations on some comfortable riding tires that will handle some spirited driving on the mountain twisties. I don't do any racing. Needs to handle wet roads, but she stays garaged in the winter.
Thanks for the info
Appreciate 0