mkivbora
rubba duck squr
United_States
Rep
Drives: Z4

very unlikely

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWAgee View Post
I am trying to raise interest in the turbo modification of a Z4 3.0Si by the very talented company Horsepower Freaks!!! Please post to show your interest, so we can make our cars the fastest roadsters on the road!!! Here's a link to their site for anyone who wants to read up on the company! www.horsepowerfreaks.com I am offering my car as a guinnea pig for it, but they only want to try if they can make a profit (obviously). Please help!
I would like to know who you talked to at HPF? i know they have invested there next big project as the 335i and are sticking with the e46 m3 kits.
But in all honesty i asked if i could use the hpf kit on the z4m and its just not possible i mean the computer is completly different than the m3 they have invested hundreds of thousands into there ems for the e46 and the new 335i , it is a great idea i just dont see it happening unless z4 owners are willing to fork out $10000+ for a kit and the demand of more than 4 people would have to be there. If it were so id say hell ya im down but i really dont think it is likely anytime in near future. unless your willing to throw $100g+s at them for r&d and development.

im custom building a vf supercharger kit and bracket and talking with another company on writing me software for it , lowering the compression and running 8psi. currently i have a custom header back exhaust and custom induction and software that and am running at about 260 crank hp. so when im finished i will let you know how i did the kit and how much it will cost for you to build same thing. adaptable between 2.5 and 3.0 , and si . with software changes ofcourse

Last edited by mkivbora; 11-28-2009 at 02:42 PM..
Appreciate 0