View Single Post
      03-03-2016, 11:07 AM   #105
SD ///M4
///Multiple
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4 Coupe | M3 | Z4M Roadster

Garage List
Yeah, I agree! I think it goes to the perception that Bowman was a privileged, relatively well-off (wife made $250,000/yr.) individual who seemingly had everything he wanted/needed, so that the modest sports car that he drove became a "very fancy sports car" just to emphasis that point. It's not like it was a Ferrari, Lamborghini, or some other exotic sports car. It also goes to the general public perception that BMW drivers are douche bags. I almost expected her to say "very fancy BMW sports car". Good thing they didn't have the knowledge about this particular car to emphasize that it was an M model, the fastest, most powerful, and most expensive model of an already "very fancy sports car".

Another thing related to Bowman's Z4 M Roadster that was pretty laughable was the witness who claimed that the car just took off, "zero to 60 in like, 2 to 3 seconds". Obviously knows nothing about cars.

Appreciate 0