Diokaef
Engineer
United_States
Rep
Drives: M235I 2015, 335i 2011

Garage List
2008 Z4M Coupe  [6.33]
Guys I have 2 Good news and 1 Bad news.

Bad news is: After trying for hours to fit the section 1 under the car with OEM section 2, it proved to be not reliable ($$$) the cost would be more then the current competition, since our attempt to fit fail and the changes to the design would not justify the cost involved in changing the sec 1 we decided to not make section 1 in a way that would fit with the section 2 OEM.

Good news 1 is: Since we will not try to modify the design to fit with section 2 OEM our cost for production of section 1 and 2 was cut almost to 2/3 of the original cost so whoever buy the system (not including headers) the cost will be less and the performance should increase by 2% to 4.5% since will be a better fit.

Good news 2 is: Headers are done with perfect fit (I will not have price for it until system is done tho)(still missing ceramic coating) Headers still work the same, DKF section 1 will fit on OEM headers with no problems and OEM section 1 will fit ours DKF headers with no problems.

I will keep you guys updated on this.

On Monday we will try to fit the mufflers on DKF section 2 and finish DKF section 1.

I will most likely not post any pictures until system is done, but I will post some pictures of the mufflers after is on the car, before I remove it and send it to reproduction.

Thank's all
Appreciate 0