03-06-2012, 04:51 PM   #954
crfine88
Colonel
Rep
Drives: E86M

Hahaha...you make a good point, but who cares it would be a blast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beedub View Post
arhhhhh chris if we were neighbours, our families would never see us or the cars...... my car would be over in your garage trailing fitments right NOW!!!! lol

it seems were aiming this setup at just one market..... such a shame considering the blatant quality and work thats gone into it... i was hoping do basically do what your doing but on the uk side of things, again im a well known member who pretty much has ALL the mods on the car usually before anyone else.... im pretty much the uk test pilot for most things....

again the main aim was to drive down the price further with more sales, wider audience and get the price down for everyone and get DKF the return he rightly deserves imo.....

i know for a FACT if i could get a system over here, document install, weight in parts like you have, run some dynos i could move quite afew of these sytems.... im not asking for any favours at all and all costs for my time/ dyno / and general would be gladly swallowed, if i can get a cheaper GB price for us ALL including myself, im down......