05-15-2013, 04:31 PM   #1
mike519
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2018 M240i

Detailing Meet - Saturday June 29th, 2013

Hi all,

Caddyshack has arranged the use of a large shop for us to use for the detailing day we had discussed over the last few months. Details as follows...

Date: Saturday June 29, 2013

Time: 8am-4pm

The plan will be for those of us with some experience in detailing to help others learn to do more of this on their own as well as just give us all a chance to hang out and gab about our cars! Some can do a coffee run in the am and I am sure there is something nearby for lunch or we can just order pizza in.

For those with equipment, please bring it along for others to share. We do need to know in advance how many are coming and what equipment, if any, you plan to bring. Please reply in this thread if you are attending and what you plan to bring in the same format as I will do below.

Once we have a list of equipment and the numbers coming, I will post more info on remaining supplies needed. I would recommend two options...if you want to get into this for sure, I can provide a list of materials needed and you can order online beforehand (eshine.ca is in Port Colbourne and has great prices and selection) or if you want to just try it out first, I don't mind folks using my supplies and paying me for them. I would imagine a full detail would cost around $30-$40 in materials. There may be others supplying equipment that would do the same.

If time permits, maybe we get get a short cruise in afterwards!

1. mike519 - Porter Cable DA polisher, pads, compounds and polish, micro fibre towels, brushes, pressure washer and foam cannon, etc
2. inTgr8r (observe only)
3. Punko (observe only)
4. Caddyshack
5. VinnieAces (if he wakes up)
6. mpower1226 - flex and pc polishers, pads, mf towels, wax buffer, brushes, etc
7. searchdev - polisher, brushes, towels, etc
8. MZHammer
9. Mirko (maybe)

Last edited by mike519; 05-17-2013 at 11:11 AM..
Appreciate 0