Thread: Z4 convertible
View Single Post
      04-13-2024, 10:51 PM   #9
Jays.-.beemah
Rep
Drives: 2003 bmw z4

Garage List
2003 bmw z4  [0.00]
Thank you for going into depth with this. Okay so originally I bought the whole assembly from a guy who had a hard top on so the top was basically never exposed to the weather conditions. I tested it out by sending direct power and it worked. I put it in and it was fine. It would go up and down but at an angle and I wasn't satisfied with that so I pulled it off and topped off the hydraulic oil. I then tested it again and nothing was wrong. I later assembled it and it was working just fine I ran inside to show my buddy because it was finally working, when I was showing him BAM it decided to take a poop on me and just flash the red light. i took it off from the harness and sent direct power to close it and close the latch as well. Right now it is closed for certain but when I turn the car on it is still blinking at me. I checked the wires and they seem fine like normal. i ordered the module already in hopes its that because right now that all I can think of. I am trying to avoid taking off the whole assembly again but if that's what it takes then so be it. Just wanted to get advice in case it was something simple that I overlooked. :/
Appreciate 0