View Single Post
      04-14-2012, 03:58 PM   #7
Biff Grissel
stankmouth
United_States
Rep
Drives: fun

theres a difference between asshole parents with annoying asshole kids and parents of respectable kids. asshole kids are annoying anywhere not just carshows. parents bring their kids to car shows or any other shows for the obvious reason that they are a family and u cant just leave ur kids @ home as much as u or they might want 2. i have a 7yo daughter and another girl on the way and my girl loves 2 go 2 car shows/dog shows/drags,any thing im into basically she is also. and i love seeing the enthusiam for my passions in my daughter,and i would imagine most other families are not that much different. the difference is my child will never sit in a vehicle she has no reason to sit in, or play wit any knobs or do anything she has no place doing and neither should other peoples kids....so next time if u want to ask someone a smart ass question why dont u ask the kids father why his son/daughter is such a pain in the ass? kids are kids and naturally have no respect or understanding of the significance of a new vehicle or any other material object for that matter unless taught 2 do so by the person that should be providing that guidance for them...thats just my 2 cents.
Appreciate 0