Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 135i, SG/CR, 6MT, M-Sport

Garage List
2011 135i  [9.20]
Quote:
Originally Posted by DieselDiner View Post
There's nothing wrong with the kids being there if the parents are monitering them and teaching them how to behave. As you noticed, the parents aren't doing any parenting, but allowing the little runts to run rampant.

The kids would be virtually invisible if the parents were teaching them how to behave, and insisting on proper discipline.

Remember this when you have kids, and be the kind of parent that insists on his children knowing how to behave and how to respect property. Otherwise, your kids will be the ones about whom all the other adults are bitching.

+1

Being from Detroit the automotive industry is a big deal in my family and it started for me at a very young age. I know its not always the case, but if you want to get your kids to have a passion for cars, take them to a car show. Sometimes these families couldn't get a babysitter which may be the case for most of those families at the NY show, but others take their kids there in hopes that they will catch the same passion for cars that they and most of us have already.

2011 BMW 135i | Space Gray | ///M-Sport | BMW CCA #450291
Facebook / Instagram / YouTube / Twitter
Appreciate 0