View Single Post
      12-04-2008, 12:39 AM   #7
xbar
Rep
Drives: Car

This is my opinion only, but I tend to disagree. I am looking for a Z4MC, and that is one of the very reasons why I came to this site. My first instinct, if I'm looking for a Z4MC, would not be to go browse a s2000 forum.

Most informed consumers, when looking for a certain car would be inclined to go on forums that discuss that specific model to find out more about the car, eg. specific nuances, tips, etc, to be better informed before they make their purchase decision. It is during that process that they run into posts, such as this one posted by Rosspbig.

Sure, there will be people looking to "upgrade" to a Z4M at other car enthusiast sites. But I would argue that there is a greater number of people looking for Z4MCs at this site than at other sites you mentioned in your post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burt Reynolds View Post
I sound like a broken record...perhaps that is b/c I do marketing for a living. Dude, make sure you post your beautiful car on some websites where people are in the market for a car like yours...not too many people on this site that don't already own a Z.

Think E36M, S2000, 350Z forums and etc...

Good luck and free bump
Appreciate 0