Engineer
United_States
Rep
Drives: M235I 2015, 335i 2011

Garage List
2008 Z4M Coupe  [6.33]
Quote:
Originally Posted by O-cha View Post
Wait really? are you SURE of that? I always thought the signal was sent through the key blade itself.

If that is true then it is more then possible to do a real push button start, in fact it will be relatively easy.

Can you detail your diagram a little better, I don't understand why it is so complicated then.

How are you handling ignition 2 activating/deactivating? I assume you are laving the blade only in the ignition on ignition 2, but then ignition 2 would remain on forever.

Can you also label the button contacts? I don't understand why there are 6.
You can test for yourself, open the key take the remote out and put in your pocket, take the blade and start the car.

It is complicated to bypass ignition 2, so if you press the button again will not damage your starter, will only kill the ignition 2 just like if you had turned your key. took me 24h of dedicated work to bypass that crap. now you only will take your key off if you want to use it as a kill switch.

Also after completed this diagram I was able to create an open circuit to do the same to the open closing doors+cheap alarm system that will be better then one very expensive + a roll up windows system automatically.

I'm working on this ones right now, so after I'm done with it I will post a complete diagram setup plus a video step by step of how to build it.

The only thing that I may not be able to do very soon will be install on the car because require lot of time, but in my video I will prove how the system works and show you guys how to test it before you put in your car so no one will end up with a big bill trying to fix damages of wrong setup. the system after complete will be plug and play, no cutting wires required. and also I will include an extra diagram of a 4 combination code kill switch for extra security. all DIY and step by step.

The system will include push to start and push to turn off engine with one button only + keyless open/close door + auto roll up windons after ignition is turned off + 4 combination kill switch code. also wire diagram for BMW's plug and play no wire cut. and how to install an aftermarket alarm on this system.

Please keep posting your questions because that unable me to make it better.
Appreciate 0