01-03-2010, 03:38 PM   #11
Diokaef
Engineer
United_States
Rep
Drives: M235I 2015, 335i 2011

Garage List
2008 Z4M Coupe  [6.33]
I said you just gave me the idea, so I completed, my idea was to use the RIFID of my keys to complete the process.

when you get in the car the remote will sen a 315mhz RF signal to the car and the car will repeat the signal and if they match, the car will unable the ECU to receive input from ignition. so when you press the button, the car will start and if you press again it will turn off. my diagram only explains how it does. the momentary signal of the button will trigger the first 2 relays that will power ignition after that the constant current for relay 3 will be closed and the car will send a one pulse for about 1sec. to the starter to start engine. ignition power will be on until the sequence is triggered again, so if you press the button again the 4th relay will cut the power of relay 2 what causes the ignition to go off turning the car off, when relay 2 is off relay PCB will change status and send a continue signal to the roll up module what will close the windows if they are open.

I'm also working on get the signal from the key to unlock the door if you touch the door.
Appreciate 0