View Single Post
      08-12-2012, 11:01 PM   #6
ZStig
instagram 997turbotom
Rep
Drives: Interlagos Z4MR

Quote:
Originally Posted by seank View Post
That's fair. What size tires, car weight with driver, and torque numbers of your brothers are comparing. We need more information.

Everything adds up. I was recently surprised that my z4mc ran 7 seconds slower than my e30m3 track car. Then I started to add it up:
-600lb less
-sticky hoosiers (but smaller of course)
-suspension 2 times as stiff, that's not taking into account that its 600lbs lighter.
-weight of the car is lower
-btw it is 188 whp.
I don't know much about drag racing but from my understanding, the start is everything just like my corners on the track are EVERYTHING.
well, I don't remember the exact info, but someone here ran high 11s at 112mph with the same supercharger kit, and drag radials. Someone on youtube ran a mid-12@112 or so on a 50hp less Vt1-450 kit

I have 265/35/18 Bridgestone RE-11s, pretty stiff rear suspension because of the coilovers, car weight with driver should be 3365lbs or less. Haven't dynoed the car since I fixed my boost leak

Based on my math, I know I can get into the low 12s with a perfect launch, but its the trap speed I'm pretty sure it means I'm well below 500hp