11-01-2012, 01:17 AM   #22
johanness
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2008 Z4MC

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by mfanatic325 View Post
Well no, the point is not moot. The fact that there are inconsistencies clearly means that it can't just be easily written off that one type of dyno reads lower/higher than another. Statements like such are detrimental to those that are seeking help from experience. I just wanted people to know that it just isn't true; and because word of mouth goes a long way, once it gets out, it can snowball vigorously.
I think you're missing my point entirely, but that's ok. Every dyno will show the increase we're looking for as far as the tune is concerned. /thread

But if you're still talking about PEAK hp... I'm not going to argue with what YOU think is fact. From MY experience on pretty much every current/past ride, and from professional tuners, custom engine-builders, etc... all agree with what I've said (which is why it even merits repeating). Hell, even Brown Bros (SVT Performance Division) in Vancouver who run a Dynapack at their shop admit that chassis-dyno's result in the highest #'s of the 3.
But to prove my point, I'll book a couple of pulls with Wayne and compare them to the Mustang unit @ Mopac. The snowball you're talking about happened ages ago on the merits of thousands of comparisons.

"Statements are detrimental" Gimme a break.
Appreciate 0