View Single Post
      12-04-2008, 03:31 PM   #9
xbar
Rep
Drives: Car

Thank you for your lesson on sales/marketing/advertising. It was extremely insightful. You must be like, a CEO, of a huge marketing company or something. I'm glad that someone is out there contemplating how people use the web to vortex through information and opportunities.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burt Reynolds View Post
If you know anything at all about sales, you understand that a wide net works. I am glad he posted here and hope he gets a quick sale but a couple of points:

1. Not many of these cars are made so awareness of this car by your average enthusiast is low. If you are only exposing people with awareness to this beautiful car (people like you), you are missing a much larger unaware audience of would be buyers.

2. Many people may think this car is further out of their price range...it is actually a steal and priced close to new S2000s, G37s and the like. You want to catch people looking at those cars just like you were looking here.

I could go on and on but hopefully this make sense. It is important to consider how poeple use the web to vortex through information and opportunities. Peace.
Appreciate 0