SD ///M4
///Multiple
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4 Coupe | M3 | Z4M Roadster

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ncnmra View Post
Coupe and Roadster exhausts are the same. I bought a used set off a forum member who owns a coupe and mines a roadster, and I had no fitment issues. Very happy with mine.
I had actually already sent an e-mail to Scott at Strömung asking him about this and he replied back that it should fit the Roadster. When I indicated to him that I found the info in this thread that their muffler set fits 2006-2008 Z4 M Coupes and Roadsters, he replied back and thanked me for the info, saying it was helpful, and offered me free shipping in exchange.

I spent a few minutes working on my wife to say yes, then called Scott and placed my order. He said that they will have to pull all the parts together and it should ship on Thursday via UPS Next Day so I'll have it on Friday! I guess that I'll be installing a new set of mufflers on Saturday!

Is there anything I need to buy, new bolts, gaskets, or anything else?

BTW, if anyone wants to know how Strömung is pronounced, click here.

Appreciate 0