View Single Post
      11-06-2016, 05:58 AM   #11
Ryan13
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: Z4MC, Z4MR, M3, E36, M2, 535

We could probably start another thread to discuss Dominion, but I didn't know they moved the walls back. My first couple of laps on the track, I thought about them, but then I picked a different line between 2-3...I don't move track left, I go "more straight" across the arc, the walls are never in play. I wasn't worried about hitting them, just picking a better line. My guess is if they moved the walls, it wasn't for cars...it is to get the motorcycle guys. Couple of motorcycle friends said no way to current configuration.

Also worked on the big sweeper on turn 5, I did not like the off-camber exit...so I started inside, swing out, and try to apex about 3 quarters way thru so I can come out on-camber. Did you notice that the curbing on almost the entire track is nowhere where it should be? Perhaps if the run is clockwise vs counter clockwise, they may make sense.

Summit...I go there with anyone that will let me run with them. Was there the last 2 days with metro NY Porshe club...my wife and I doubled in the 128i. Chin, TracDaze, BMW, Porshe, Audi...been with every one of them. NASA is there this weekend coming, if I have the car back, I'll be there.

The oil was full of metal bits. Engine is out of the car, just waiting on the replacement to arrive. No holes in the block, so maybe it can be saved.
Appreciate 0