View Single Post
      07-15-2012, 03:42 PM   #143
sinbad2222
Rep
Drives: 2006 Z4 3.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver28 View Post
Hey folks - got a 2006 silver z4 3.0si roadster last year - absolute mint condition with only 12k miles! Ca r was lady driven and she never drove it.

Needless to say, happy as can be with this ride. I also have a modified 2004 Honda accord sedan to haul my daughter around as well.

Question for you all - been lurking for months and lots of you have amazing rides, with great mods. I hate asking, but what do you folks do for a living? I can barely afford my z4, have only the zhp knob and that's it. I can even replace the run flats lol.

Anyway just curious - or even age group. I'm 36...not sure if that average or old/young....

I got to age 70 2 months ago. I'm a retired physicist and emigrated from England 3 years ago. I got totally hooked on roadsters when I bought my first car in 1960 - a 1933 MG L type Magna which had a 6 cylinder engine - still the best . Two big problems now (1) my wife, who is much younger than I, thinks I'm past driving and hogs the Z4 and (2) our insurance company is loading me. Hey ho all good things come to an end but I ain't giving up without a fight !
Appreciate 0