Skelekitty
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '07 Imola Red Z4 MCoupe

Garage List
2007 M Coupe  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finnegan View Post
You should be able to get about -2.0 with the washers--you can probably add one more and take it to -2.5.

Just had Skelekitty's ///M aligned and used the Turner bolt kit, and they put the washer kit on before alignment. The prior alignment, barely got to -1.0, with just the washers and before they dialed in changes the camber in front was -1.9. I had them dial things in front to -1.5, and went -1.8 rear. (I'll scan this in tomorrow). -1.5 compared to -1.0 is very noticeable--the turn-in is so much crisper and sharper it's not even the same car!

We'll see how SK likes this, and if she wants more we'll go -2.0. That's as far as I really think we want to go with street settings--but I can see where you'd easily want more (like maybe even -3.0) for autox. I'm pretty sure you can't get that w/o plates though, which would put the car in another class. But I'm impressed with how the .5 change up front really makes a difference! It's so much sharper and responsive! The "stock" setup when we got the car was -.2 up front--which was understeer/plow city. Damn it was bad; going to -1.0 with pins pulled was better; -1.5 is better yet.

Oh, also had the CDV deleted...wonderful mod. Much easier to modulate and control the clutch and drive smoothly! I highly recommend both mods (Turner washer kit and CDV delete).
The CDV delete is awesome, but I'm LOVING the camber washers! I have short arms (even for a girl) and steering around sharp turns was leaving me looking like a twisted rubber band!

Eisenmann Sport Exhaust | RE X-Pipe | RE Transmission Mounts
Appreciate 0