View Single Post
      04-11-2013, 08:21 PM   #8
kklin
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW Z4 M Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by z3papa View Post
One suggestion, you may want to format the number section so you can have 3 numbers in the event anyone wants to go to National tour, Prosolo, National's with a co-driver. Allows them to put a 1 on there. Nice product. If you accommodate three numbers, I may order a set.
Thanks for your feedback. I had considered that as my son also sometimes co-drives with me when he's home from college.

Unfortunately I can't reasonable squeeze a 1 on a single sheet that has two plates, and still follow the Solo number width rules. I very much wanted to be able to keep it very low cost - less than $30 for numbers and classes.

I had old magnetic numbers that I had hand cut and painted with Krylon, so I wind up using these when my son co-drives. The trouble with hand cut numbers is that they tend to tear in the corners after about a season. I went that route and described a nice procedure to make your own neat hand cut numbers here.

While I thought of separately producing 1s, I doubted there would be any sales as it defeats the low-cost idea. I had the rough idea of combining it with other desirable graphics, but didn't come up with anything nice that didn't violate someone else's copyright.

Best of luck in the new season!