Engineer
United_States
Rep
Drives: M235I 2015, 335i 2011

Garage List
2008 Z4M Coupe  [6.33]
Quote:
Originally Posted by car62 View Post
People just won't give up when they want to do something. It's been known for four years that the Z4M doesn't benefit from changing the airbox to an aftermarket filter. Certainly the next owner won't appreciate having the car hacked like that. Should have saved the money for something worth doing.
Please don't take me wrong.

I never had any of my cars sold for less then what is worthy and I also had people that paid me way more for my car just for the fact that was properly modified to active better performance.
So even if you DIY something that does not means that you did not do a god job and that is worthy less because of it (that is what is called custom) so if you do it right you can't go wrong, also another point to look at, is that you cannot expect to not loose money if you sell to a dealer and that is the reason that I don't sell car to them (that is how they make money).

so you are wrong about that unless you plan to keep your car original for the next 20 years and even that way, why would you be worrying about price to sell if is going to be worthy more any way. Keep your OEM parts and return to that when is the time.

if I like something that is enough HP for me why would I care about the next guy?

**** My car. Do you wanna buy? Pay the price and be happy otherwise keep walking.****

This comment feels like jealousy to me, no offense.
Appreciate 0