United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 YMB F82, 2018 AW F86

SOLD: 2007 M Coupe - Black Sapphaire Metallic

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
SOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSO LDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLD SOLD

The time has come. I thought I would have longer with her, but it turns out CA does not allow you to stow children in the boot of an M Coupe. Who knew?

So, now with the need for a back seat in my not too distant future I am letting her go.

Here are all the details you need to know:

SOLD
Mileage: 43,800 (will not go up by very much, took delivery on replacement recently)
Details:
2007 M Coupe - Black Sapphire Metallic on black extended leather
fully loaded - only option missing is the Sat radio is not active (but wired)
navigation
extended leather
upgraded stereo (the one with DSP)
heated seats
and whatever else you can get on the car - it has it all
car is stock - except I did the CDV replace with a Zeckenhausen part

Mods:
installed intravee 2 for full ipod/iphone integration with factory nav screen - the iphone cable is in the storage box between the seats
also had the kidney grills color match painted
stubby antenna and regular antenna will come with car
20% ceramic tint all the way around - looks nice and keeps the temp down inside the car

Service:
I have good service records. I am second owner and have had it for about 14 months. I had the Inspection 2 service done at 40K and that included a valve adjustment from a very reputable indy service shop here in So Cal. They do all my work.

Also just had brand new OEM brake pads installed last weekend and brand new OEM rotors in front. Back rotors were well within spec so not needed.

When I had the Inspection 2 I also went ahead and replaced the power steering line and a few hoses that are in the area as preventative maintenance.

Car has been a dream to drive. I am a professional, adult and have not driven car hard (just spirited freeway and surface street drives :-) ) No track days on this car.

You can reply to thread or PM me.

Here are pics:

Last edited by robrwalker; 09-25-2012 at 06:08 PM.. Reason: SOLD
Appreciate 0