Rep
Drives: 2007 Z4M Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beedub
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Dominion
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beedub
ohh man, respect for trying but for some reason they really dont look right on the car, i cant put my finger on why but.... they dont look right??
To each their own, haha. I wanted to do something different, and they look much better in person than in pics for some reason. Might be the black in the wheels that does It. I just couldn't stand the stock wheels anymore, thought they looked boring. Once I get my black CF pieces put on, I think it'll look better with the black in the wheels.
Fair enough, individuality wins IMO... It may well be the pics as some angles they look great, like the side profile, things have a definite edge in person.... I did the black hardtop on a silver car... In the pics it looks ok, in the flesh it looks wow. So I agree with your comments , a small drop and I think these will come alive.
Black roof is one of the next things I'm considering to tie it all together. I have an Mstache, CF deck spoiler and CF mirror covers coming, should work well when it's all done.
Appreciate 0