03-31-2015, 03:14 PM   #26
Mr Tonka
is probably out riding.
United_States
Rep
Drives: Something Italian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
Thanks guys, for the support and encouragement. Means a lot.

I needed to vent and its nice to get advice and encouragement that this will pass. I do take over the feeding as soon as I get home from work for the rest of the night because its the least I can do, but the advice mentioned by a few posters is good, while I'm trying to be that rock for my wife and be her outlet for the stress she's under, I probably really haven't focused as much on her and her needs as I should have.
If married with kids life was easy, they'd call it single life. But hardly anything worthwhile in life is easy.

I just find that when i'm at odds with someone or find myself in a miserable mood, focusing on making someone else happy or doing something nice for the person i'm at odds with makes everything better. And those odd times that it doesn't completely rectify the problem, focusing on those other people takes my mind off of what's stressing me out or making me miserable at the moment.