11-18-2013, 08:47 AM   #336
ga41
Lieutenant
Cyprus
Rep
Drives: Z4 M Coupe

Garage List
2006 Z4 M Coupe  [0.00]
Hi guys, i tried reading back to see if this has been asked before but didn't notice it and to be honest i got lost in all the various numbers and figures..

My question is this, which wheel spec should i choose in order to have identical wheels and tires all around? I'm thinking 18x9 all around with minimum of 255 wide semi-slick tires (think R888 or similar) But i've no clue about offsets!

I don't mind using spacers if needed anywhere and as they'd be my track wheels i don't care if they look flush or not. I also don't care if the tires are a lower profile than stock.

I figure having 4 of the same wheel/tires is easier to swap axles and/or sides so they'd last longer.

At the moment i'm on stock suspension although with the pins pulled out so around -1.5 camber up front but eventually i'll go with a suspension kit and camber plates so more negative camber will be added if/when required.

If my reasoning is not sound or if it's even not physically possible please say so! I'm NOT claiming to be an expert here.