05-04-2018, 08:36 PM   #183
tiltmode43
I plead the 5th.
United_States
Rep
Drives: '18 Frontier Pro-4X, '06 Z4MR

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRiCC View Post
If you want to do some mock-up fitting/work out a splitter you can try out my apr cf splitter to get you a general idea of how it might look, might be a far drive to you, I live in SD or we can meet up in SoCal, but really i just wanna see your beautiful Z4M finally LOL. Your car is hands down my favorite Z4 tbh! Also would love to see your authenic volsex wing and how it would mount eventually to our weird trunks! I have a project in the works for some cf wing and tall 275mm stands!
Was nice meeting you man! Stoked you got the Rieger stuff. Many many thanks for the offer on test fitting the splitter too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanne View Post
Really loving those last 2 pics mate.. can't believe how far this build has come esp that first one. (Voting for it too
Thank you Vanne!

Quote:
Originally Posted by misterawa View Post
I've been following this thread for awhile. All I can say is WOW...just beautiful. Perfect height, great mods and paint job...I'm quite jealous of your Hamann front bumper and Skyer spoiler. Have you considered wrapping the spoiler on your hardtop with carbon fiber?

Great job building your Z4
Thanks for the kind words! I've considered wrapping that portion. There was a white roadster a while back with hardtop that did it, along with a portion of OEM spoiler, and it looked really good.

Right now I'm just a tad worried the Skyer spoiler won't fit with the Voltex wing :[ APR splitter was ordered and awaiting pick-up. All this is gonna get installed real soon!

Couple pics, cause clicks deserve pics

| Z4M Build Thread | @violetnites | flickr |
Appreciate 0