View Single Post
      08-14-2013, 09:49 PM   #37
Z4inAZ
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Z4 2.5 03

Anyone have a picture of their wiring harness for their facelift tail lights? The wiring I found in the DIY guides were wrong and I blew a fuse and the brake lights arent working now

Looking for someone with facelift 06+ tails to just take a picture of their wiring going into the tail light. I am hoping they use the same color wires as my prefacelift... IDEALLY, someone who upgraded their prefacelift TO the 06+ tails who could send me a picture would be a real life saver. I PMed a few people but really need this done by tomorrow and not sure they will reply back in time

Or where can I find wiring diagrams for this car? I have been looking for wiring diagrams on Google for the past half hour, usually I am good at Googling stuff but cant seem to find these diagrams/schematics I need.

If I can find wiring diagrams I can just compare the prefacelift to the 06+ lights and then fill in the blanks... this would probably be the best way to do it

Shes comin along... both tails are IN now, need to dremel down the light bulb holders to let them fit in place perfectly but at least they are in... What a difference!

The car is still painted Frozen Silver here and gives you guys a rough estimate of how it would look... it did look good except like I said there were defects in the finish and it didnt look as good around the whole car as the rear did... the "Frozen" finishes are really beautiful and really make the creases and design lines of these Z4s pop

Last edited by Z4inAZ; 08-14-2013 at 09:57 PM..
Appreciate 0