gmd2003
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2014 CP M6 and 2006 VT 525 Z4M

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc_wright View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmd2003 View Post
Was able to get some good track time with the aero on a couple weeks ago and I am very pleased with the new setup . The Lang racing rebuilt motor is running super strong and I even hit 153 mph gps on the front straight with a wing because of exit speed and Powah! ( even kept up with a 991 Turbo S on the straight and pounded it in the corners at 14 minute mark) Now running my previous personal best as a standard lap on worn Sport cup 2's .
G
Looked like a blast and the car sounds great!

Looked like a couple dicey moments there on a few of passes......might have just been the camera perspective though.

I haven't run any Just Track It events, do they do a decent job of getting drivers in the correct run groups?
Ha yeah I definitely didn't trust some of them , a few point by right, steer right moments that I had to avoid. I was 15-20 mph faster in some of the corners and 8 -15 seconds faster per lap than everyone so it was a bit rough . Definitely one of the slower advanced groups I've run with but lots of track time ( 30 min sessions ) and everyone was very nice .
Appreciate 0