View Single Post
      11-23-2016, 12:19 PM   #36
Reborn_
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2007 BMW Z4MC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arsonism View Post
That's awesome and thank you for the videos. Did you notice an increase in pitch when you slapped the DKF section 1 on there? That's the only real difference between our set ups I believe.
I bought the car with Euro header and the DKF Section 1 already installed on the car, so I can't comment on the effect of the Section 1. It had a stock Section 2 (x-pipe) and the powerloops. When I swapped Section 2 to Rogue Engineering, the car got a bit louder but otherwise, the tone did not change. When I swapped from powerloops to race mufflers, the car obviously got significantly louder, but I would say the tone is not quite as deep as the powerloops. I'm going to make a new thread to compare SS powerloop to SS race when I get sound clips of the race.

Now I may swap the 300 cell cats with the resonators in the near future, so if I do, I'll make sure to report back on volume and tone differences that creates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XMetal View Post
Sounds awesome

We need to do a quick OC exhaust meet - would love to hear your setup
You and I are very close, so I'm down to meet up any time. If you're interested in a 4.10 differential, I can give you a ride too

I'm thinking of trying to organize another meet shortly after the new year - too much going on during the holidays for me.
Appreciate 0