View Single Post
      11-27-2008, 01:32 AM   #1
wooter
Enlisted Member
Belgium
Rep
Drives: 2007 BMW Z4 M Interlagos Blue

Wooter's Z4 ///M Roadster

Let me present my Z4 M Roadster. Built in 2006, the car had done 14000km while being owned by BMW Belgium, and after production halted, this car was for sale. I bought it right after a Z4 M Coupe in the same Interlagos blue was just sold, since it was one of only two Z4 M Roadsters that were for sale through the dealer network, and the only one being sold with 2 years of full warranty.

The car is equipped with black leather M-seats and interior, and the carbon-patterned leather panels, which I prefer. The car looks stunning and in new-like condition because of this, and drives like a hooligan.

My local dealer (who sold me my previous 320d) took care of all the transactions between BMW Belgium and themselves, so I could take delivery at my dealer on November 12.

Now, about 4000 km further, the car looks like this:

I just LOVE the car. My previous daily was an Audi Convertible with 1.9TDI engine from 1996, and I urgently needed more recent wheels. After a few days of driving the Z4 M, I started to have my doubts (fuel consumption went up of course, seating went down) but my head turned positive over the weekend after a few very fun and exhilarating drives. The feel, the sound, the speed, the luxury and the comfort are all top-notch! And I even have usable trunk space!