View Single Post
      02-26-2009, 05:57 PM   #1
Jacques79
Enlisted Member
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2006 M Roadster

Talking Picked up M Roadster and discovered extended leather!

Well this was a great surprise!

I picked up my black on black 2006 M Roadster with just 3000 miles on it today.

I took a 3 hour bus from Montreal to Quebec and arrived exhausted at the dealership. (didn't sleep the night before, too excited)

Before doing the paperwork I obviously do a routine visual inspection of the car from the outside, then pop open the trunk and put my packpack in it.

I then open the driver door and sit inside for the 1st time and am really happy it still has the new car smell and yadayada I all smiles.

Then I get ready to get out of the car and notice there is no crappy cheap plastic on the door panels! I then have a flash of the post on ''the mystery of extended leather'' here on this forum by a guy with a red M Roady, so I check the roll bars, sunvisors, etc...wahoo! all covered in cow!

When I was negotiating the price for the car a few days ago I remember specifically asking if there was ''extended leather'' option and the seller said ''no way just premium package'''....so I made a lower offer because I really wanted extended leather but he accepted.

Nice surprise

On another note I forgot how bouncy-stiff the ride of the M Roadster is...not nearly as comfortable over bumps as my Boxster S
Appreciate 0