View Single Post
      03-07-2014, 05:54 PM   #8
Psychodo
Private
Rep
Drives: 2013 Boxster S

Quote:
Originally Posted by WAMz4 View Post
I should have named them in OP - Murray BMW of Denver on Colorado blvd. They are centrally located so using them would be so convenient for me.
I suppose its possible that something goes awry with one out of every couple hundred customers, and I suppose its possible that just happens to be me, each of the last six times I've been there.

- UPDATE -
I found a card for my warranty and called the service manager. He called back an hour later to inform me the work is covered under my warranty and they will have it ready for pickup Monday afternoon, but there is a one time $200 deductible for the first time I use my warranty. This is in my warranty contract.
But I plan on going in very disappointed with past emails to show the poor service i have received and demand some sort of explanation and or compensation in the form of the dealership picking up some portion of, if not the full deductible.
Ugh. Sorry you had to go through that. Looks like I'll stick with Schomp as its closer and possibly better. I'm willing to give them another chance.

Overall the sales experience was good, though the rep tried to convince me that I could "get through the rest of winter on summer tires". And it was January. In Denver. Putz.

My biggest complaint is with communication from the dealer. It should not be so with with a luxury brand.

Hope it all works out for you.

Last edited by Psychodo; 03-07-2014 at 06:01 PM..
Appreciate 0