08-18-2010, 12:58 PM   #11
F360C
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: E86 S54

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickpapa View Post
count me in for a meet. im right by giants stadium.

i am contemplating the autox this sunday F360, but I promised a friend I'd help him do some stuff around his new house and I feel bad bailing on him lol
HA yeah I am ditching some things also to do this.... the way I figured it was that there are only so many days of summer left and I want to max the out door fun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubbedown View Post
i was looking at this event, its with the evolution driving school right? seems like you get 20+ runs but with instructor guidance but price was really high... $275 or something. for that much, i figuered i should hold out for hpde. i might join the cca at TD this sunday tho...
No this is nothing like that evo school... that thing is WAYYYYYYYY over priced! Hell I can do a two day track school at NJMP with the PCA for $275. So lets see I can do maybe 30 laps of a autox course for $275 or 80+ laps of a world class road course for $300??? I don't get how they are actually going to get people to pay that kinda cash! You can get an instructor for every lap at a PCA autox if you want. I have done autox's with the CCA in the past at TD and the lot is tiny! Also I am not a fan at all of the guys at the NJ BMW CCA (alot of people I talk to have the same feeling). They treat these autox's like they are going for the win at the 24hrs of Le Mans or something. My brother and I sharded pit space with Tom, the chair of the NJ PCA autox, during a two day track day at NJMP. Tom is one of the nicest guys I have ever met. Always willng to help and make the event fun. I haven't done been doing autox's at all lately but when I do I will only do them with the NNJR SCCA or NNJR PCA.

07 Z4 M Coupe AW/IR
Appreciate 0