View Single Post
      12-04-2008, 07:22 PM   #1
knuklz
Private
Rep
Drives: 2006 Bmw Z4 3.0Si

covertible temptation

I went into the Bmw dealership today to pretty much take a look at the Z4's. I looked around for a coupe model but they didn't have any used ones at all..So i went to check out the Mcoupe and they didnt have any Z4Ms. So I was forced to look at the convertibles which I don't really mind its just I'm not to fond of the convertibles look at all.. but after sitting in one.. revving up the engine (3.0SI) the thing just purrs.. even with freezing tempatures outside the Z4 just purrs. I got out of the Z4 Convertible and the sense of enjoyment and I dont know how to describe it but man.. the convertible is really growing on me :P What a beautiful car..From what I heard the seating isn't all that comfortable and from what I experianced I'd have to say thats 100% incorrect.. The seats were just perfect.. The only flaw I'd have to agree with everybody on is the cup holders. Overall I can't wait to purchase my Z4 and as for a Coupe or Convertible, I was all about getting a coupe but after really taking a good look at the convertible.. I have to say it is really growing on me! I know this wasn't the greatest post I just thought i'd give it a go on these forums since I'm always on here reading about everything that pops up! Cheers mates!

-Chris
Appreciate 0