View Single Post
      04-23-2015, 10:33 AM   #13
blitzkrieg989
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: Z4MC

Quote:
Originally Posted by cj777 View Post
what's it look like underneath the front license plate mount? I assume there are holes drilled for that?
Sure thing, I will post more pictures up for you tonight to get better detail.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aSpecD View Post
I would love to see more photos of tabs and corners that clip into the fender.
Also, you said it will not come with lower grille insert and brake ducts and brake duct mount. Will it come with the headlight washer covers? Will you be also using the corner reflectors for your new bumper?

Would you mind removing the plate holder and see how big the holes will be? Just want to see what I would have to fill before paint.

I understand how rare M bumpers are so I get the mark up in price versus a non M bumper. However, there is another one for sale for $125 but he lives in Canada so I don't know how bad shipping will be. How did you come up with the price for your bumper? and if I may ask, how much and where did you get a new M bumper anyway?

My current offer is 400 shipped to CA 91402.
This might change when more photos come and once what's included is fully discussed.

Thank you for your time.
-Jeff
I will upload requested pictures tonight.

Will it come with the headlight washer covers? Yes they will.
Will you be also using the corner reflectors for your new bumper? No they are included in this bumper.
How did you come up with the price for your bumper? and if I may ask, how much and where did you get a new M bumper anyway? I recall seeing a few sell late last year around the same price. I ordered my new bumper from BMW for $900.

My current offer is 400 shipped to CA 91402. If this is your offer then I will have respectfully decline. We are talking about shipping a bumper here, not some small part.
Appreciate 0