-c-
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: bmw

Quote:
Originally Posted by v3.0si View Post
coming along nicely!

wise choice on the wheels with the TiAg. the "turn up" at the front part of the door plays well with the aero skirt, which is very well matched by the bend in the middle of the spokes on the wheels. the rear 3/4 pic really shows that off.

i'm looking forward to your complete mod list... i see the front cover and the rear quad tips... this is going to look lovely!
thanks guys!

yea the mod list is pretty fun, though not many of it is performance related.

so far i have done the full M cat back exhaust retrofit, and the full front M bumper retrofit with headlight washers, the hood is next..... on the interior its the M steering wheel retrofit with paddle shifters, manual shift boot retrofit, Sport seat retrofit, full navigation retrofit, chrome line bits and having the center speedo sent out to have white LED's replace the stock color.

the suspention will have coilovers but thats down the road right now im sticking with springs. the 326M wheels with a 135I brake convertion on the front using the stock Z4M rotors. the rear brakes will have the 135I calipers also having to be retrofitted but that will have to wait as i only have the fronts done for now.

also getting the hardtop from a member here soon that will be real nice to have as come next winter this car is going to have to become my DD.

many have asked me why i didnt just buy the M, well as many know this was bought for my wife as she does not know how to drive a stick and i have always loved the M but also like the low maintenence of the N52 so this way i get to have a car with a multi personality disorder
Appreciate 0