SD ///M4
///Multiple
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4 Coupe | M3 | Z4M Roadster

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobMCoupe View Post
One thing I don't like is folders do not work. I don't know if I need to create folders like CD1..CD6 to skip to the folders. You can imagine how difficult it is to forward to the artist/songs you want to listen.
This is the thing that I don't like about the BMW iPod Adapter that was installed by the original owner. Since it uses the CD changer interface except with playlists 1-6 on the iPod instead of real CDs, every time you select a "CD" it starts the corresponding playlist from the beginning. Because you can have way more songs in a playlist than you ever could on a regular music CD, it gets old quickly.

"CD" #6 is ever worse because it plays all songs on the iPod, only you can't use random. It goes through every song alphabetically. This is one of the reasons that I retrofitted an AUX input jack in my '06.

Appreciate 0