View Single Post
      04-09-2017, 01:21 PM   #39
JJZ4MR
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 06 Z4M Roadster

Garage List
Yeah, it was a slalom fest for sure. Dat won the S1 I'm in. 40.944 in his '07 MX-5, which was just behind the fastest RAW time of the day 40.887. My best was a 48.625 ( with DSC off ) as mentioned. This last week I got a bit of a hang of how it moved around corners with it off. It was really my first time experimenting with it. My start was a minor burnout, which caught me off guard. I'm NEVER going to be able to COMPETE out there. Not against Miatas and S2000's. I feel like my driving skills have improved and if I was in a " OH SHIT " situation on the road, my evasive maneuvering will be more predictable. Great group of guys out there. Probably do another one in a couple few months. I really think springs with a higher rate would increase the handling, of course there are all the other options as mentioned, I'm just enjoying reading all the posts on suspension and trying to learn from what others have gone through. My car SEEMS to suck at the "snow man/figure 8 circles, the inside feels like it's waaaayyyy up there. I need to do more of these in a sensible parking lot, it's really more me than the car honestly.