Thread: eBay scoop!
View Single Post
      01-06-2013, 10:47 AM   #23
ncnmra
Second Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2006 M Roadster

It looks neat on the picture but I'm certainly interested about this in real life. Please post pics when it arrives! It appears that it is mechanical (wind up??).

I love watches, but can't be convinced to spend large gobs o money on one. A few years ago my wife bought me a Tag from Costco that didn't work out of the box (likely a dead battery). I couldn't find anyone that could replace it reasonably so we returned it.

I had a Citizen that spontaneously died, and two ESQ that were flaky. To be honest, and don't judge me, but the best watches I've owned are Timex and Casio. I've got a few really nice looking ones and they just keep working. The Casio Ediface are nice.

I got a subscription offer to Canadian Business once that came with a free watch. The ironic part is that they advertise high end stuff to executives including Brietling and others, and the watch they ended up sending was the most hideous, cheap crap I've ever seen. Worse than dollar-store quality. Not that I expected any different, just found it funny.
Appreciate 0