Originally Posted by O-cha View Post
??
From the the GB price break down on page one:
S-pipe $575
V2 race bypass pipes (02 bungs + OEM interface flanges) $347 for the pair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roffle Waffle View Post
its holiday season, be patient
yep, family gets some love this time of year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipkiller View Post
Not everyone lives on the forum. Some of us do have lives outside of cars....

Be patient.
I have no life outside of the forum, but my pregnant wife pulled me out of the cave (garage) to make the family rounds for the holidays. The funny thing is, no one wanted to hear about the car project; It was all talk about the baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beedub View Post
Lol no offense guys but business is business...... If i had solid buyers for a 5k + exhaust system id be handling things differently.... Holiday season or not.... But thats just me, i guess thats my opinion, and if you dont like it......well.......you know how this bit goes right??
I'm sure the guys at DKF wanted me to continue testing through the Holidays, but they were cool & and understood my holiday schedule would be busy. I can tell you that they have been receptive to my feedback so far. They are working on the tip length, finalizing the street mufflers and taking care of hardware/fitment finalization.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jumbosock View Post
Maybe they got tired of giving estimated dates, only to run into another hurdle. I say they should shoot for no later than Feb 14th so our gf/wives can know what to get us. That would be the most romantic gift ever!
This is true. DKF is working on the finishing touches based on my feedback from installation and based on everyones feedback from the post.
February would be the latest they would want to start the GB; the timeline I mentioned in post #95 is pretty solid

Quote:
Originally Posted by johanness View Post
^^^yep, Feb/Mar is probably more realistic. Besides, why are people pining for it when their rides are put away for winter anyhow? It's not deliberate procrastination. If anything it makes total marketing sense to hit the spring market
Yep, DKF deliberately put some time between the Holiday season and the GB to make the finishing touches based on our feedback, give people time to consider the testing results and recoup from holiday spending

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beedub View Post
Some of us have lovely warm
Weather year round..... Tbh winter is the perfect time for me, the car is getting all the tweaks ready for its first outing so i can dial in all the changes and tweak things to perfection..... Only good thing about march is i have plenty of time to save.
Year round driving here too