Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Garage List
2008 BMW M3  [0.00]
2010 Sea-Doo RXT-X 260  [9.00]
2007 E92 328i  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gtfour View Post
It has nothing to do with the people/driver of non-m car. It was the first time I organized those type of event in the past and it was easier to do it with 10-15 peoples rather than 60... I was simply trying to restrict the number of people, not somebody specific.

I have nothing against non-m driver and don't think I am a better person with an M badge on the trunk. If I want to organized something really big with the shop, I would do a Euro meet cause the garage (VAG) is a lot more about VW, Audi and Porsche.

When I organized the M meet only, non-m wanna come, now I organize a BMW meet and guys/friends with Porsche, Vette, VW, Honda, name it, wanna come... Than people told me I'm a BMW fanboy or a a****** when I told them it's BMW only...

It's kinda hard to please everybody and people in Montreal don't organized a lot of meet or ride for the BMW community other than meet at Orange Julep...
Yea true and totally understand, but it should've been first 15 members who send u an email or something like that lol, idk.
Anyways, I'm not here to cause trouble. I misunderstood what u said and I apologize for what i said!!

See you on Saturday!
Appreciate 0