Rep
Drives: e46/30

FS: 2006 Z4M Coupe Imola/Black - Chicago

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 21,800.00

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
I purchased this last summer from an older gentleman who had owned the car for a few years and ~50k miles. He maintained it at BMW of Silver Spring, MD. I flew out, drove the car back to Chicago and have been driving it ever since every day. Right now there is ~96k on the car, which I anticipate growing about 25mi each day until the car is sold. I'm looking to focus again on the Z3M, while awaiting the release of the M2 next winter.

Basics:

-2006 Z4M in Imola Red, Black leather, no Nav, Aluminum trim.
-5UMDU934X6LL93176
~96k mi & growing (purchased at 85)
-9/10 body with one ding on the front right fender
-Had front fender, door, rocker hood and bumper repainted in the last 1000 miles because of a fender bender. Have photos of the damage - purely cosmetic
-Interior overall good with minor wear (steering wheel button trim wear, some left driver's bolster wear, hairline crack in shifter surround trim - nothing unusual)
-Michelin Pilot sports about 75% up front, 50% right rear, and right left needs to be replaced
-Front rotors replaced
-Powdercoated wheels chrome shadow
-Blackstone report was good
-No modifications

Besides that, I feel it's a perfect candidate as a daily driver that you don't have to feel guilty about putting miles on, which is exactly what I have been doing. I'm open to having it inspected or arranging for a test drive. I think it's competitively priced, but I will consider reasonable offers.

Contact me at a/p\r/s\e/s at g/m\a/i\l dot c\o/m (remove slashes)

Looking for $21,800 or best offer.

Appreciate 0