View Single Post
      05-07-2009, 11:22 AM   #281
Z4MCJJ
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Z4MC

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyu177 View Post
Hope the mods don't' mind the cross post, but its relivent information for any interested buyers.

---

Interested buyers beware:

Was interested in getting this exhaust setup for my Z4m, so I called and left Scott @ stromung a message on 3/26. He was very quick to respond, answered all my questions and told me this setup was still available for purchase, but wouldn't ship out until the 31st at which point he would call me with tracking information.

Fast forward to today 4/16: My credit card has been charged as of 3/26 for the full amount but I have not heard back from anyone regarding tracking information or the status of the exhaust, I have called them multiple times leaving a voice messages to call me back. The final straw was when I called today, and tried to leave a message, the message said the mailbox was full and hung up on me.

I'm looking into filing a dispute with my credit card company to get these charges reversed. Just wanted to let you guys know my experience so far, hopefully nobody else had to go through what i have just gone through with this company.
So, what happened?
Appreciate 0