View Single Post
      08-18-2013, 07:14 PM   #74
gmd2003
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2014 CP M6 and 2006 VT 525 Z4M

Quote:
Originally Posted by seank View Post
She's a monster. Be carefull. Those corners are going to come up a lot faster. And run 100 octane while on the track till you get it on the dyno.
Well i'm afraid to report the original yellow brake light mid high speed corner limp mode was still there. The car reached oil temps of close to 250 quickly, and rapidly lost power at that point (within 3 hot laps) . And worst of all the limp mode caused me to loose control mid apex and due to the wet ground from recent storms ..... I didn't stop till i was in the trees . No i don't feel like posting pictures at this point . Full damages still unknown but front driver quarter panel, front bumper, drivers headlight , drivers door, left rear control arm all def toast. Do not , i repeat do not track your car if you are having the yellow brake light limp mode.(Only code in ECU was for the Brake booster which i have fully replaced including all vacuum lines /sensors etc. long ago including installing a check valve to prevent boost from entering the system.Brakes were completely solid again zero fade as usual with my PFC kit and ducts) It will eventually bite you in the ass no matter how good you are. I have been pushing my luck for almost a 1.5 y and mine finally ran out. I hope this doesn't happen to anyone else. If ESS can't give me a software fix I'm done with this car after it is repaired.
George
Appreciate 0