11-16-2012, 02:51 AM   #19
007MCoupe
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: '18 Sakhir M3 ZCP

As I put on our facebook page, I love it, but now I can get into nitpicking

The front angle (which was nto on the FB page):

- I like the front fascia, but mayeb extend the lip forward around the front a little more, maybe an inch or so...
- Like has been said, the foward slant in this pic doesn't flow so well with our natural lines. HOWEVER, i can see it working if it were made to flow back into the A pillar to keep the line. It's almost there in the pic now...It's hard to describe but I can see it working in my head.

The rear pic:

- I LOVE LOVE LOVE that diffuser!
- Keep it one color...
- The sideskirts are nice.
- I don't like the vertical reflectors. Seems kind of pointless since you have tail lights.
- On the topic of tail lights...that spot of bodywork between the light and the black area of the new panel looks...odd. I don't know how to explain it.
- The front panel. I (personally) don't like the extra 'swoop' created with the kit. take the idea all the way up to the natural line of the fender?
- *I* don't like the clear light, but that's me.
- Ditch the wing. GT wing all the way. If you're going to go aggressive, GO AGGRESSIVE! haha
- That black in between the light and the outside of the fender...is that a gap or just paint?

I'm not bad talking your ideas. I LOVE the idea of having a wide body kit for us. *I* most likely would never buy one since I'd probably never have a need...BUT

If you that style of diffuser and front fascia were made for the STOCK car, I'd be much more interested in spending my money...

Keep up the imagination and work!!