01-06-2012, 04:13 PM   #107
A4RingedONE8T
Private
Rep
Drives: Turbo ///M Roadster

Quote:
Originally Posted by EndlessZ4M View Post
Actually incorrect.

As stated I was in the market for a Z4MC turbo before I sold it to get a better car. David told me and Chris did before David left that pricing would start at $13500. It was stated all 4 times I have been there. So I believe them. Why would they lie to a potential customer that lives right down the street?
Why would it start at $18000+? That is way to much for any turbo kit, regardless. These are not UR turbos going on Lambos kids... Just saying.
I'm not stopping anyone from going with HPF, the decision is yours. To say these aren't UR turbo's for Lambo's, to me at least, shows your level of knowledge on the subject to be pretty low. You're right these aren't UR kits, those cost 60-100k+

To those that understand why OUR custom setup costs what it does, here's some more updates!

Completed intake piping, again full 4" turbo to filter accompanied by a 4" duct directing colder outside air towards the filter

Fitted

And sorry for the lack of updates this past week, last Thursday my TIG decided to stop working on AC (aluminum setting for a TIG). I sent it back for warranty repair which is 3-4 weeks out, we couldn't wait that long without it so after a quick discussion it was time for an upgrade! Here she is, just delivered yesterday afternoon and put to work today to complete what's shown above!

Miller Dynasty 200dx and Miller coolmate 1 watercooler

On to the fuel system next week!
Appreciate 0